Bona Wood Floor Polish
Bona Polish Gloss is a waterborne maintenance coating with compatibility to a wide range of surfaces including finished parquet,laminate, linoleum and PVC. Being reinforced with polyurethane it leaves an exceptionally durable wear layer making it suitable for use in both domestic and commercial environments.
Bona Polish Gloss/ Matt is a waterborne maintenance coating for wood floors finished with lacquer. It leaves an exceptionally durable wear layer making it suitable for use in both domestic and commercial environments. Gives the surface new lustre and continued protection against wear. Floors which have been previously treated with polish must be sanded back to bare wood before re-treating with lacquer.
This is a water based slip resistant floor dressing for use on a wide variety of floors including vinyl, rubber, marble as well as wooden floors treated with Bona products [not suitable on Melamine].
- User-friendly for an even result.
- Polyurethane formulation giving increased life length.
- Excellent resistance to scuff marks and scratches.
- Both Gloss and Matt finishes available.
- Good adhesion to many surfaces
- Requires no buffing
- Slip resistance compliant to DIN 18032:2
- Coverage: 50m2/L