EGGER Laminate Flooring
Egger is a high quality laminated flooring Bali, Egger is made from HDF, providing an attractive alternative to solid wood floors, retaining its unique look and practicality. EGGER Laminate Flooring offers the perfect floor covering with a wide range of decors as well as for public or private spaces. It is robust and easy-care, flexible and quick to install.
The most important benefits of EGGER laminate flooring:
– Particularly resilient and high-quality laminate
– High quality for the home thanks to our anti-static technology
– Aqua+ laminate is well suited to wet areas
– Natural substances ensure a healthy indoor climate in the home
– Versatile in all spaces, both residential and commercial
– Simple laminate installation thanks to our patented click systems
In general there are two different ways of installing an EGGER floor. The installation method is based on the flooring type, the flooring composition and the application area, in other words the space where the flooring is being installed. Please take note of the information on the product packaging and the instruction leaflet. You can install all EGGER flooring in residential living areas as a floating installation.
Floating Installation with the CLIC it! installation system
- CLIC it! is a flooring installation system, which you can angle or tap at the header side.
- The system is multifunctional and saves time during installation because more than one person can work simultaneously.
- The flooring installation is done element by element resulting in a stable surface.
- You thereby achieve an excellent surface stability.
- The flooring can be used immediately after floating installation