A hand dryer is an electrical device for drying hands in the sanitary room by means of a generated cold or warm air flow. The integrated motor draws in the ambient air via a blower and then blows the heated air back via a germ filter (HEPA filter) into the air duct for drying hands. The function is triggered by a sensor to which you hold your hands. The warm air that flows out of the hand dryer ensures dry hands within a few seconds by simply evaporating the moisture – without the use of paper or cloth towels.
Dry your hands in 9-11 seconds. Quiet, fast and environmentally friendly.
- Low-cost and environmentally friendly
Our hand dryers not only protect the environment, but also help to save costs. No storage, no disposal of paper and fabric towels. The energy requirements of our hand dryer are significantly lower than those of paper and fabric towel dispensers.
- Absolute hygiene
With their contactless, sensor-controlled operation, our hand dryers are based on a clean technology.
With the brushless electric motor, there are no brushes (sliding contacts), hence there is no mechanical wear. This type of motor lasts significantly longer. Step regulation and hot and cold air operation are possible.
- New design
You will love our URIMAT hand dryers and their attractive design.
- Quick and efficient: High-speed hand drying in 9-11 sec.
- User Friendly set-up: Adjustable power settings warm and cool settings
- Blue LED illumination with timer function: Drying time indicator
- Performance (Watts) : Warm air 750-1650 W
- Noise Level: A comfortable 68db
- Non-contact use : Completely hygienic sensor activated dispenser
- Colour : White / Silver
- Instantly ready to use
- Easily removable water collection tank for fast cleaning, HEPA Filter