Pure Neem Oil
NeemO is a high standard quality Neem Oil. Certified Organic by ECOCERT.
100% Pure, Cold Pressed, Double Filtered. Cosmetic Grade, Approved use in Organic Agriculture
NEEM OIL is considered as a sacred gift from nature and has been used for health, wellbeing, agriculture and many other purposes for over 4,000 years particularly in Ayurveda, the traditional medicine system in India.
- Certified organic by ECOCERT, attestation ref. N° 717N1900n2e.
- Approved by ECOCERT for use in organic agriculture:
- – USA: National Organic Program standard.
- European Community Regulations n°. 834/2007 & 889/2008.
- . Natural extraction process: Cold Pressed, double filtered.
- . 100% pure: No solvents or chemicals (free from Aflatoxin B1, G1, B2, G2).
- . Active compounds: Triterpenoids: Azadirachtin A & B, Nimbin, Nimbidin, Salannin, Salannol, Triglycerides, Sterols, Saponins, Omega-3-6-9, fatty acids (Oleic, Palmitic, Stearic acids), emollients, antioxydants, Vitamin E & C.
- Quality control: Laboratory testing for each batch.
Suggested Use: Pure or diluted
- Cosmetics, health, toiletries such as shampoo, toothpaste and well-being products
- Bio-pesticides and insecticides.
- Termite treatment and pest control
- Veterinary and pet care products.
Triterpenoids: Azadirachtin A & B, Nimbin, Nimbidin, Salannin, Salannol, Triglycerides, Sterols, Saponins, Omega-3-6-9, fatty acids (Oleic, Palmitic, Stearic acids), emollients, antioxydants, Vitamin E & C.
Sugested Use: Pure or diluted
- Health & Well Being: boost immunity, antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory.
- Cosmetics, skin & Hair care: anti-anging, can treat skin disease.
- Bio-Pesticide: pest & termite control for crop, garden, construction, wood.
- Mosquito repellent: mix with oils.
- House cleaning: sanitizer add to soap or detergent.
- Pet Care: ticks, fleas and pest.