A solar photovoltaic (PV) system, or solar power system, is a renewable energy system, which uses Photovoltaic (PV) modules to convert sunlight into electricity. The electricity that is being generated can be stored or used directly, fed back into the grid line or combined with one or more other electricity generators or other renewable energy sources. A Solar PV system is a very reliable and clean source of electricity that can suit a wide range of applications such as residences, industry, warehousing, agriculture, etc.
A solar system can be designed and build in a myriad of ways. A flat roof offers naturally the easiest possibility to orient and tilt the panels in the most ideal ways. However every project may be custom designed to meet your requirement, from visual aspects to construction aspects. Potential options include:
- Integrated sunroof (replacing regular roof)
- Standart rooftop arrays
- Flexible panels
Solar panels are now an affordable way to reduce your carbon footprint and produce your own power locally, sustainably.
• Lifetime of solar panels is 30y +
• Payback typically 7 years
• Return on Investment 400%+
The main components of this system consist of:
- Solar / PV Panel : Convert solar energy to electricity (DC Current)
- Inverter/charger : Convert DC /AC to AC/DC Current
- System electrical distribution board : Distributes and protects the electrical power system
Net Metering to PLN:
If your house is grid-connected, you must register your solar system for “net metering”, i.e. feeding surplus power to the grid and “selling it” to PLN, compensated 65% of the tariff.