CONTEC FIBER DIAMOND
Synthetic Fiber can be used instead steel-reinforcement. Solutions with synthetic fiber reinforced concrete – cost- effective, ecological, innovative and technically sophisticated. The recommended approximate addition rate for Diamond is 2 – 3 kg/m3 of concrete as a structural reinforcement.
Diamond is a high performance synthetic fiber serving as a structural concrete reinforcement. The unique high number of fibers guarantees an optimized three-dimensional reinforcement. The enhanced technical parameters of the concrete can be used for structural design purpose.
- Cost reduction by eliminating or reducing the steel reinforcement
- Installation time of steel can be eliminated or reduced massively
- No costs for pumps since the concrete lorry can unload the concrete
where it is needed
- Any kind of surface finishing possible (no sticking out fibers)
- Easy handling thanks to the low weight
- Clearly improved shrinkage behaviour
- Reduces and controls shrinkage and temperature cracking