FIBROFOR HIGH GRADE
Synthetic Fiber can be used instead steel-reinforcement. Solutions with synthetic fiber reinforced concrete – cost- effective, ecological, innovative and technically sophisticated.
It’s a Improvement of the technical features (parameters) of the concrete, for technical advantages is Easy processing and workability. For economical advantages are reduction time of installation and cost – saving.
High Grade is an upgraded, bundled, fibrillated high performance fiber serving as a structural concrete reinforcement. The particularly rough surface ensures efficient anchoring inside the concrete and guarantees fast three-dimensional distribution through-out the matrix during the mixing process. The enhanced technical parameters of the concrete can be used for structural design purposes.
High Grade serves as a structural reinforcement, increases the impact resistance of the concrete and can also be used in structural applications
- Cost reduction by eliminating or reducing the steel reinforcement
- Installation time of steel can be eliminated or reduced massively
- No costs for pumps since the concrete lorry can unload the concrete
where it is needed
- Any kind of surface finishing possible (no sticking out fibers)
- Easy handling thanks to the low weight
- Clearly improved shrinkage behaviour
- Jointless area possible (up to 1‘000 m2)
- Low maintenance costs (resistant to salt and aggressive fluids)
- Structural calculation in accordance with Eurocode