Recycle Teak Lamella Wood Floor
FSC (Forest stewardship council) 100% recycled teak wood decking and flooring from disused structures in Java including from century old bulding. This material yields a gorgeous and long-lasting flooring product.
The natural beauty of antique teak is the essence from old, re-claimed Javanese teak as an authentic expression of the origins of the wood and its original purpose. Stunningly extraordinary and the ultimate flooring or panelling material, reclaimed teak from century-old buildings does not take from the standing forest. Reclaimed teak is the perfect wood for enduring value, whether for an antique aesthetic or a modern look. Our teak flooring originates as old timber, traditionally used in the construction of traditional houses and farm buildings found in Central and East Java. Aged from 50 to 100 or more years, these buildings are a treasure trove of sturdy, ancient teak timbers that have aged gradually without losing any of their strength or vitality.
SOLID WIDE LAMELLA
- Reclaimed Teak Solid – Wide Plank – Rugged Patina
- Reclaimed Teak Solid Bright Patina
- Reclaimed Teak Solid Classico Patina
- Reclaimed Teak Solid Rugged Patina
- Reclaimed Teak Solid Smooth Patina
- Lamella Multistrip Classico Patina
- Lamella Multistrip Painted Patina
- Lamella Multistrip Rugged Patina
- Lamella Multistrip Smooth