Synthetic Alang-Alang Roof
Synthetic roofing products that look like a thatched roof or alang-alang roof made of HDPE. With colors and shapes resembling alang-alang roofs or thatched roofs but from synthetic materials. The quality of HDPE is also claimed to be an “environmentally friendly” material due to its recyclability.
- Natural and elegant appearance.
- Strong, Durable and durable.
- Waterproof and does not absorb water.
- Resistant to wind.
- Anti-termite and not attacked by birds.
- Easy and fast installation.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- Minimal maintenance, no need for periodic repairs and leaf replacement.
Viro thatch has 3 variants: Java Type, Java Aged Type, and Bali Type. Each has a difference in color and texture.