B-Coustic are For exterior wall in noisy area, music hall/recording studio partition wall
- b-panel® optimized for sound insulation.
- Utilizing especially designed rockwool for maximum quietness.
- Compared to standard b-panel®, improved sound transmission loss by an average of 8 dB between critical 500-4000 Hz frequency.
Panel sizes :
- Modular cutting list (panels delivered cut to size and shape according to your drawings)
- Can be ordered in typical modules 1.2 x 3.0 m up to 6.0 m length
b-foam® Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) :
- Fire-Retardant (FR)
- Density : 15 kg/m3
Primary acoustic insulation:
- 1″ rockwool, 60kg/m3 density
- Non galvanized Ø 3 mm vertical, Ø 2.5 mm horizontal, U-50
- Connector: galvanized Ø 3 mm
- Spacing: 7.5 x 8 cm
Plaster thickness and concrete strength :
- Structural applications :
K-225; 3 cm x 2
- Non-structural / partition applications :
K-150; 2 cm x 2